reflections: my 10 brightest lights of 2017
“Years end is neither an end nor a beginning, but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us." H. Borland
1 year. 12 months. 365 days.
A whole calendar of moments! moments that taught us. made us wiser. brought us to our knees. brought us incredible joy. brought us together. moments that changed us forever.
What did 2017 mean for you?
For me, 2017 was a year of birthing. awakening. transformation.
My most favorite year thus far!
Was there pain? Yes. Was there loss? Yes. Regrets. Quite a few.
But you won't find any failures or losses listed here.
Not because they didn't happen.
Because I believe that life is so fucking beautiful.
The shadows. the light. the pain. the love. the shame. the tragedy. the healing. the contrast.
All of it.
It's all important. It's all part of the dance.
And we get to choose what we focus on + thus receive more of.
Here are the 10 lights that shone brightest in 2017. I:
- started dancing again
- soaked up precious family moments in Bermuda before becoming a party of 4
- launched my own coaching business + offerings at www.brimccorkell.com
- birthed my sweet baby girl
- dove deeper into my spiritual practice
- sold out my group mastermind
- discovered a love for crystals, essential oils + acupuncture
- taught my first LIVE workshop
- faced my shadow self + burned my shame (a full blog post coming on this!)
- gained a glimpse of my dharma
- started on the path of my unconditional self-love
How did your light shine this year? What moments make up your top ten brightest lights of 2017?
Comment with one your favorites below!